[Danish version here]
You can again use Dokk1 to study, read, play, and work again. Some play areas are not open yet - i.e. The Box (Æsken). Please notice that not all areas are furnished like they used to be to ensure safe distancing while staying at Dokk1.
- The Library is available during Dokk1s opening hours. The library is self-serviced from 08-10 and 19-21 on weekdays.
- Citizens Service is open but requires booking at Citizens Service at aarhus.dk
- The City Archives (Stadsarkivet) are closed in July but open again from August on Tuesdays through Thursdays from 09:00-16:00.
- The Café is open again. See current opening hours and price examples here (in Danish).
- Our Events progamme is slowly building. See the current programme here (in Danish).
- Computers, printers and copiers can be used as long as you disinfect the equipment before and after use.
Currently it is not possible to lend our rooms.
We hope you will welcome the changes. It's good to be back - after all!
You can access the building from 08.00-22.00 on weekdays and from 10.00-16.00 in the weekends. The Library and Citizens' Services have separate opening hours, see below.
- Monday - Friday 08.00-22.00
- Saturday - Sunday 10.00-16.00
Dokk1 is closed on Danish holidays and on June 5, Constitution Day (Grundlovsdag).
Easter: Maundy Thursday, Good Friday & Easter Monday closed. Easter Saturday open.
- Monday - Friday 08-21.
- Saturday - Sunday 10-16.
The library is self-serviced from 08-10 and 19-21 on weekdays.
Citizens Service is open but requires booking at Citizens Service at aarhus.dk