Aarhus City Welcome 2021
On October 2nd from 10:00-14:00 Aarhus City Welcome brings the city together to give you the best possible guidance on:
- Networking and communities
- Jobsearch, work-life, and entrepreneurship
- Language training
- Sports and leisure
- Children's lives - daycare, school, and leisure, and
Whether you are an absolute newcomer or have lived in Aarhus for years as a professional, accompanying partner, job seeker, or student this event is dedicated and tailored to you!
You can experience:
- The information Bazar: Meet 40 different organisations
- Speakers’ Corner: Dive into inspiring talks about Danish culture, traditions, entrepreneurship, and making friends
- The Living Library: Meet experienced internationals who have cracked the codes of living in Denmark
- Experience Space: Challenge your friends for a game of curling, enjoy a flamenco performance, and try out the beautiful dance yourself
- Wheel of fortune: Win great prices for the culture scene of Aarhus
- Children’s Corner: play, have fun, and go for a treasure hunt
Find the entire programme and sign up (mandatory) here.